Please note: we are not looking to work with any recruitment agencies on this role, thanks
We’re looking for a highly organised project manager with outstanding communication skills to join the Gather team. We have a diverse portfolio of work, so candidates will be expected to be able to maintain a range of projects at various stages.
We want our next team member to take ownership of projects and help steer them to success by meeting client expectations and exceeding them wherever possible. A successful candidate will look for ways to nurture the role and help shape this part of the business.
Organising the team and understanding project requirements is only part of the role. Being able to effectively communicate ideas, strategy and expectations between staff and clients is a critical part in delivering small and large-scale projects.
• Managing the project timeline and scheduling of work. Knowing where tasks are up to and identifying potential blockers or bottlenecks and being able to adjust accordingly.
• Monitoring of project boards, we use JIRA for project tracking which you will need to either have experience with or be comfortable learning.
• Liaise with clients on current projects, listen to feedback and relay to the team whilst keeping the client informed on progress.
• Manage client expectations. As requirements, lead times and deliverables evolve, be comfortable setting and managing expectations around these.
• Report on project scheduling back to the management team including having visibility where different projects fit around each other.
• Source assets/materials from clients required for work, having a clear understanding of what assets will be required ahead of when they are needed.
• Supply designers/developers with assets required for work, ensuring staff have everything they need to complete tasks effectively.
• Manage project presentations to clients, including regular show and tells during sprint based projects. Be comfortable presenting if required.
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Be highly organised
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects and clients at a time
• Have an appreciation of design for both digital and print
• Have an understanding of web/app technologies
We would like to see:
• An interest in emerging technologies
• An interest in data/information management
We’re ideally looking for someone with 2-3 years’ experience working within an agency (or similar) environment but are open to speaking to anyone who can demonstrate they fit the above criteria.
• A relaxed working environment
• Convenient city centre location
• Support with professional development & encouragement to learn new skills
• 28 days holiday per year
• Access to a pension scheme
• The chance to be part of a dynamic growing team of digital enthusiasts
Salary variable based on experience