We’re currently looking for a highly skilled full-stack developer to join our studio in Manchester. Applicants should have a designers eye when it comes to the details and be keen to push the boundaries of digital development.
We expect you to be forward thinking when it comes to new technologies and be able to bring ideas to the table on new solutions.
You will be responsible for the development of websites and applications. Working with designers initially to consult on best practice and limitations before integrating your work alongside the rest of the development team.
Our work is varied and the studio can get busy. You should be comfortable working across multiple projects at any one time.
- 2+ years developing responsive websites
- Demonstratable competency in HTML standards and understanding of HTML5 semantics
- Experience with React, JS ES6/7, Sass and WebPack
- A clear understanding of Git/Git-flow
- Experience with PHP 7
- Experience with Symphony 3
- An interest or experience in developing mobile/tablet applications using web technologies
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- JIRA (or similar time tracking software)
- Experience using Yarn, NPM, Choco, BEM
- Knowledge of React Native
- Knowledge of Pimcore/Zend/Symfony
- Looking to push the boundaries with new technology
- Looking to share knowledge / co-coding, in a small team
- A relaxed working environment
- Convenient city centre location
- Support with professional development & encouragment to learn new skills
- 28 days holiday per year
- Access to a pension scheme
- The chance to be part of a dynamic growing team of digital enthusiasts
Salary variable based on experience
Interested applicants - apply here